18.12.11

love my lovely friends for ever and ever

hmm...rasa macam mok lari kan dirik jak....bukan larikan dirik dari rumah...don't missunderstanding about me...larikan diri dari kenyataan yang sebelum ini telah membuatkan hati saye ni panas...that memory still playing around my mind.....but they are my friends too.....i don't want to break their heart make them more mad with me....ya maybe i have no fault with them....i don't know why they hate me like a dust bin....i miss them....i don't want to make them upset with me...i want them come back to me...i beg to all of you out there....i don't why you mad with me but i am sorry if i have do wrong with you....if you don't want to forgive me....never mind....but i will call you all as my the best best friends ever in my life....i had never felt happy like long time ago that we were playing like children at school....love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment